Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Big news for SAW fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Big news for SAW fans

    Saw 4 is coming out in a month or so I believe.....
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    Oct 26. New trailer was released on tv tonight.
    Saw V and VI will be the final 2..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    I'm so tired of these movies .. the first one was spectacular, the second one was decent, but after that I just stopped caring. I hate it when they milk movies to death (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.)

    I say move on to something else!
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    Well all the Harry Potter movie have been great except for the last one.

    Tell ya the truth I would say the fourth potter movie was the best so far! Lord of the rings could have been better but they were alright.
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    how can you milk lotr?
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how can you milk lotr? </div></div>

    I just mean how it seems like there's a never-ending movie lineup .. it keeps going and going and going.

    Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same characters/settings/etc. over and over again? Maybe it's just me, but when I've seen one or two movies of what is basically the same thing, I get tired of it fairly quickly and don't understand the hype behind it all.
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    i was gonna ask the same thing yankee..
    hell, i would have loved it each movie was 5 hours long, and had everything from the books in the movies myself
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #8
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    cause they are movie adaptations from books. They should have been longer.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenSyntax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    I just mean how it seems like there's a never-ending movie lineup .. it keeps going and going and going.

    Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same characters/settings/etc. over and over again? Maybe it's just me, but when I've seen one or two movies of what is basically the same thing, I get tired of it fairly quickly and don't understand the hype behind it all. </div></div>

    This may be the most ignorant statement I have ever seen here. Almost as bad as the Appy 'why do we need a library' statement.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    Mmmmmm Chubz, they are books...
    Now if someone makes Lord of the Rings 2: The Phantom Menace
    maybe
    or Herby Potter: The Prisoner of Wallens Ridge

    No more repetitive than Madden (man its got passing plays every year, can't we create something new) or Halo (dude, you get to shoot things this time woohoo)
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •